– From January to March is the most ideal time to travel to TrangAn – Tam Coc Ninh Binh because at this time TrangAn – Tam Coc Ninh Binh is in the spring, the weather is cool, the trees are green, suitable for watching the majestic natural scenery here. This time is also the time when Trang An – Tam Coc Ninh Binh has many festivals, the most noticeable being the festival for peace at Bai Dinh pagoda.
– From April to June is when the lotus season in Trang An – Tam Coc blooms, at this time there is little rain here, also suitable for you to visit and enjoy the scenery.
– From May to August is the season of ripe rice, also the time when TrangAn – Tam Coc can change new clothes, surprisingly beautiful. If you travel to TrangAn – Tam Coc this season, you will get beautiful photos. Cruise sightseeing Trang An mountains in this season is the most suitable.
– From August to early October, Trang An – Tam Coc is full of autumn colors, cool weather, little rain, so it is very suitable for relaxation and sightseeing.
– From October to December, TrangAn – Tam Coc Ninh Binh often suffers from bad weather, coming here at this time is difficult for you to visit and take pictures.
To learn more about Tam Coc Ninh Binh, please contact with nobletours.net!